1. Tudung ( Hijab/ Hijjab / Shaylah /Tarhah )
- Mandatory in Islam.
- covers the head and neck but leaves the face clear
2. Purdah ( Niqab )
- A veil that is tied around the head and can show the eyes.
3. Full Burqa ( Afghan Burqa )
- covers everything, including the eyes. The eyes are covered with a 'net curtain' allowing the woman to see but preventing other people from seeing her eyes.
HIJAB , BURQA / BURKHA AND NIQAB BANNED
1. The hijab (a hair-covering) has been banned from French public schools.
2. France and Belgium are seeking to have the burqa and niqab banned in public spaces.
3.French Parliament Approves Ban On Face Veils.
4. On July 18, Syria ‘s Education Ministry announced a ban on niqabs—full face veils and robes, similar to burqas—in all of the country’s public and private universities.
5.In June, Barcelona banned burqas and niqabs from government buildings, issuing a statement that asserted that the garments “hinder personal indentification.” Several smaller town in Spain, which has a Muslim population of 47 million, have similar laws, though city officials do not have the power to prohibit veils in public places.
Komen : Melampau sangat2 klo hijab diharamkan. Hijab itu wajib dalam Islam. Kesian bebudak islam di France kan?
Burqa @ Niqab bukanlah wajib . Jd tak apalah klo di haramkan kot? Saya sendiri sebenarnya takut juga kalau duduk bersebelahan dgn org yg pakai niqab/burqa atau lebih dikenali sebagai purdah di Malaysia.
Sebab muka tak nampak , jd perasaan curiga tu ada jugak. Maklumlah tiada jaminan org yg berpurdah tu baik KAN?